Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase Digital Copies of my Photos?
- We offer direct downloads of individual images, 3 image download bundles, and a Photo CD option which includes all of the graduate's images, the Overview, and highlight photos from the graduation ceremony itself. Find these through the event buttons on the home page! All digital files include copyright release for your printing and sharing.
Can packages be split between different poses?
- Mix and Match options are available for packages A and B and can be split between various poses online or over the phone. -
What is Pearlized Paper?
- Pearlized Paper is a metallic paper print which gives your photo a rich look, accentuating highlights and making the photo more resilient to damage and moisture. -
What is the Deluxe Plaque?
- This personalized commemorative plaque has an elegant beveled wood backing which features a mounted 5x7 graduation photo (included). The Photograph is protected by a clear lucite and includes a raised grad medallion and metal etched custom engraving. This engraving is two lines of up to 26 characters per line so you can choose exactly what you want to display. -
What is the Ceremony Overview?
- Commemorate your graduation ceremony with an 8x10 birds-eye-view of this special event. This print comes laminated so it is protected and ready for display. -
Are there more photos of the graduate?
- Sometimes we cannot fit all of the graduate's photos on the proof sheets that we mail out. All of their photos can be seen by going through our website and finding the graduation and entering their last name. -
How soon will I receive my order?
- Prints generally arrive within 7-10 days after the order was placed. Special products such as CD's and DVD's typically take 2 weeks to process. Deluxe Plaques will take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive due to the custom engraving and mounting process. -
It's after the deadline. Can I still order?
- Your photos are still available after the order deadline but there is a $10 late fee applied as we begin to archive the photos from the graduation and gear up for our next events. -
Didn't mark which pose you wanted?
- If you mailed in an order form but did not mark which pose you wanted, we will attempt to get a hold of you first, if unable, we will send the Diploma/Backdrop Shot. -
- On rare occasions, names or photos are switched. If the photos are not you or your graduate, please contact us immediately. Info such as a personal description or names of graduates before and after are helpful. -